That's right! Discount certificates of $25, $50, $100 and $250 - a total of
over 1,000 smackers worth of discounts, awarded at numerous times during the
show. And guess what? If you are a winner, your entry goes back in the box,
so you have a chance to win again, and again. . . and again! All this, in
addition to the fabulous door prizes we have always provided.
If you win
this door prize,
what you receive is a "stash" of coupons demoninated as $1,s, $5's, $10's,
etc. which you may use to build your discount to the desired amount. There
are just 3 special conditions governing the award or use of these discount
- Technically, these are discount certificates, and must be used
only to discount all, or a portion of, the cost of a purchase
from a show vendor. Coupons have no cash value. They may not be
exchanged for cash by the winner (however, change of less than
$1.00 may be given in respect of any purchase discounted by the
- The winner or winner's appointed representatives* must be
present at the show to receive any discount coupon prize. If neither
claims the prize within 30 minutes of announcing a winner, then a new
winner will be drawn, and the original winner's entry will be discarded
from all further drawings.
- Use 'em or lose 'em. The coupons are good ONLY at the show in which
they are awarded. A merchant may, at his or her option,
give you a store credit or gift certificate which you may use in
accordance with whatever requirements apply to it.
Of course, in addition to the discount coupons, we'll also have a nice
array of items on the prize table, as always.
General Rules for Submitting Entries and Receiving
Prizes (the "fine print"):
- No door prize entry fee nor any other consideration is required to
enter the door prize drawing.
- Winners are determined by random drawing.
- Except with respect to rule #2 for discount certificates, above,
winners or their "appointed representatives*" must pick up their
prize prior to show closing at 4 PM Sunday; otherwise such prize shall
- Multiple entries from the same person will invalidate all entries from that person. A
new winner will be determined by another drawing. The physical address
of the entrant shall not be used to determine eligibility.
- There is no age requirement to submit an entry. However, at our
discretion, prizes for winners who have not attained age 15 may be
turned over to a parent or other responsible party.
- 1 door prize entry form will be provided to each show visitor when
entering the show.
*Who are the "appointed representatives"? Any person(s)
appointed by you in writing to receive a prize on your behalf if you
are unable to do so yourself. The representative name(s) must be given to
us, by you, prior to the drawing in which you are declared the winner. The
easiest way to do so is to write the person's name on the entry form itself.